Unless stated, a promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion offered at The Vic.
Unless otherwise stated, the wagering requirement for bonuses credited up front or ‘pre-wager’ bonuses is 30 times the deposit and bonus amount. Deposit amount can be withdrawn at any time, however bonus and bonus wins will be forfeited.
Only players with Active accounts are eligible for promotional offers and prizes. If a player’s account is Suspended or Closed during the promo period, for any reason, their promo entry will be forfeited.
Real funds (deposit or winnings generated from playing with real funds) will be used first on your account. Once you have no real money remaining on your balance, your bonus will become playable and wagering requirements will need to be met prior to requesting a withdrawal. You are also able to place bets which consists of both real and bonus money, wins as a result from such a bet will be paid out proportionally in real and bonus money.
All bonuses will become playable once there is no real money remaining.
Unless otherwise stated, only bonus winnings can be converted to withdrawable funds. Upon completion of the required wagering conditions, the initial bonus amount will be deducted from your balance and remainder of winnings up to a maximum of £500 for selected players. In the event of excess winnings being credited following completion of the wagering requirements, we reserve the right to remove these credits.
The maximum amount that that can be converted from any bonus or bonus winnings unless specifically otherwise stated, is £500 for selected players. This applies to funds that have been generated wholly or partly by the winnings from a playable bonus balance.
Unless otherwise stated, non funded accounts may win and withdraw a maximum of £25 from bonuses, free spins or loyalty points. Any funds in excess of this amount will be nullified and any withdrawal will be processed only after account is funded with a minimum deposit of £20.
Unless otherwise stated, all unused bonuses and free spins expire seven days after being credited. Upon requesting a withdrawal any active bonuses will be forfeited. This includes but is not limited to active bonuses, bonus winnings and prize wheel spins.
Unless otherwise stated, bonuses cannot be played on games listed here.
Unless otherwise stated, bonuses cannot be used on, contribute to, or win any progressive jackpot. In the unlikely event of this happening all bets/wins will be voided.
Wagering Contributions: Unless otherwise stated, contributions to meet wagering requirements for bonuses apply as follows:
Wagers in bonus funds on Slots/Arcade/Scratch Card games count 100% towards wagering requirements, i.e. for every £1 you wager on slots or arcade games, £1 goes towards wagering requirements being met.
Wagers in bonus funds on Table/Card and Live Casino games count 20% towards wagering requirements, i.e. for every £1 you wager on Live casino games, £0.20 goes towards wagering requirements being met.
Slot bets on the ‘Gamble’ feature do not count towards bonus wagering requirements.
Free Bets are playable amounts that can have a 1x to 30x wagering requirements and the maximum that can be converted to Real Funds from winnings derived from Free Bets is 10x the Free Bet Value.
Free Spins do not contribute towards the progressive jackpot totals.
Progressive Jackpots can be played and won across a number of slots where a % of the player’s wager contributes to either a single or group of jackpots.
We reserve the right to add or remove games that contribute to a specific jackpot pool. When a game is discontinued the same jackpot can be won via the other slots that contribute to the same pot. This ensures that players who previously contribute to a specific jackpot through their wagers continue to have a chance to win any of the jackpots they contributed towards.
Progressive Jackpots cannot be won using free spins. In the unlikely event of this happening the win will be voided.
Unless otherwise stated, the maximum winnings achievable from any free spins is £5. If you reach that £5 threshold, the remainder of your free spins will be removed. All free spins winnings will be added to your Bonus Balance and have a wagering requirement of 25x the value of your winnings on all games except Progressive Jackpot games. Once the wagering requirement has been completed, only amounts above your original free spins winnings value will be converted to cash up to the value of £5 after your account has been funded and any excess amount will be voided.
The maximum withdrawable amount from any converted wins from free spins is £5.
Unless otherwise stated, all unused bonuses and free spins expire seven days after being credited.
Wagering on restricted games prior to the fulfilment of the wagering requirements may result in winnings/game play declared Null & Void.
The maximum bet allowed when using a bonus (until wagering requirements are met) is £5, - per spin and £0.5, - per bet line.
If you request a withdrawal prior to having reached the minimum wagering requirements, your bonus and winnings will be declared null and void.
Members that have a history of only or mainly playing during promotional hours will either not be considered for any bonus or, if they receive it unintentionally or otherwise, could have their bonuses. denied, withheld or retracted even after conversion.
Any attempts to manipulate or abuse any promotion will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from current and future promotions.
Unless stated, promotions expire after 30 days.
Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming a promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses credited to both accounts will be withdrawn.
Should player attempt to cancel a bonus while having a pending wager from the bonus prior to meeting the wagering requirements, the bonus and wins will be voided upon verification.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control.
The Vic operates a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, taking unfair advantage of offers and/or any other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses and/or associated winnings from accounts that we suspect are involved in such activities or behaviours.
Examples of such activities or behaviours are outlined but not limited to clause below.
All offers/promotions are designed to give players more entertainment and should always be played in a fair manner, with respect for our terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms or indication of manipulation of our systems/ bonus wallet/games will result in removal of funds from the account and removal from future offers, ultimately ending in possible closure of the account and blocking from any other sites associated with us. All offers/promotions are designed to give players more entertainment and should always be played in a fair manner, with respect for our terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms or indication of manipulation of our systems/ bonus wallet/games will result in removal of funds from the account and removal from future offers, ultimately ending in possible closure of the account and blocking from any other sites associated with us.
Examples of promotional abuse and/or irregular play (otherwise known as promotional play restrictions):
- Where there is evidence of a series of wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. Using a strategy that has been identified across multiple accounts to take advantage of an offer or loophole), which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, we reserve the right to confiscate or void the winnings.
- Using “Delayed winnings” tactics to manipulate promotional terms and gain an unfair advantage. For example, while playing a game, a "bonus/free spin" feature is initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the player exits out of the “free spin” or “bonus” feature bonus by closing the game and moving to another game. The player then returns to the original game to complete the “bonus/free spin” feature at a later time in circumstances after the original bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and then converted to cash.
- “Pending Outcome Bets” leaving large bets on a table pending an outcome or an action, for example on blackjack, and then returning at a later time in different circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet to manipulate the promotion for an advantage.
- “State game abuse” where the use of bonus or cash funds are used to progress through the bonus stages/collectable features (for example, collecting 9 out of 10 symbols to reach that bonus feature) and then returning to the final stages (for example, playing to collect the final symbol to reach 10 out of 10 symbols to reach the bonus feature) to return the associated winnings with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. These games include but are not limited to those listed as excluded games.
- “Bonus Wallet Hierarchy” any customers playing on table games with the intention to abuse the Bonus Wallet Hierarchy (as defined above) and exploit the system and promotions in a way they were not originally intended, may have their winnings forfeited and account closed.
- “Collusion” where customers try to cheat the system to unfairly take advantage of promotions or other customers by adopting gaming betting patterns which are contrary to fair play and such customers may have their winnings forfeited and accounts closed.
If a player is identified to be breaching bonus terms following an internal investigation, they may be prevented from taking promotions/bonuses in future. This includes but is not limited to on site offers, targeted offers and any new player offers. This decision will be made by management and is final.
Management reserves the right to prohibit or exclude certain individuals, groups or regions from the promotions and close the account with immediate effect.
Management reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular wagering patterns are found.
Management reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time, without prior notice. The decision of the management team is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
You can review the T&Cs of your active bonuses any time in My Account > My History > Promo History.
All of the standard site terms and conditions apply.